Posted On 07 Mar 2014
- State-owned company: Sino-PEC (Petroleum Engineering Company) as assistant engineer, Beijing, 1990-1992.
- Joint-Venture: EMOOSA (South America Oriental Mining Company) as engineer, Equator, 1992-1994.
- Foreign Company: PAQENG Trading Company, as Chief Representative, Beijing office, 1994-1996.
- Government: National Environmental Protection Agency, as Program Official, Deputy Chief of Division, in charge of Bilateral Cooperation with other countries in the field of Environment Policies, Environment Industries and High Level Talks, Beijing, 1996-1998
- Government: State Environmental Protection Administration, as Chief of Division of Regional Cooperation and Division Asian Environmental Cooperation (Africa Group, Arab Group, EU, ASEAN, WTO environment and trade negotiation, East Asia Acid Deposition Network negotiation, etc), 1998-2010.
- Think Tank of Government: China Council for International Cooperation on Environment and Development, as Assistant Secretary General, submit to policy recommendations on Low Carbon Industrialization, Green Economy, Mercury Strategy, Green Supply Chain, etc. 2010-present
- Technical Supporting and Convention Implementation body: Foreign Economic Cooperation Center / Environmental Convention Implementation Center, as Deputy Director General, in charge of technical support for international environment convention negotiation, such as Mercury Instrument Negotiation, and preparation of implementation in different sectors.
- Chemical Engineering Tianjin University, 1986-1990
- Industry Management Tianjin University, 1986-1990
- PhD. Environmental Economics Renmin Universiy, 2000-2006
- Environmental Leaders’ Training, Forest School the Yale University, 2002
- Visiting Scholar, Public Management Stanford University, 2008
- WTO Environment and Trade, Doha Round
- Using Environment Instrument Optimize Trade Gross
- China Oversea Investment Environment Impact Research